Thursday 29 November 2012

Free vs Paid Apps;


Many more aspiring application developers have very great anxiety when it comes to pricing their applications. But some praise the big benefits of developing free applications exclusively while others failing to see the benefits. Both type a wide range of designing, iphone application development and marketing. Incidentally By taking the proper steps in analyzing the marketing for new applications, even a novice developing can create high quality and attractive applications regardless of prices. If you find yourself debating whether to developing free application, paid applications, or both, I have some advice that might help.

I have experimented with free and paid applications in my business and I feel that arrived at the best possible solutions. Through some very tedious error and trial, I have able to gauge what the benefit of each every type of applications is and how to create synergy between uses both to create a strongly portfolio of mobile app. The focus of my applications business is on games, but this model can be applied to just about best category of application. My strategy is to developing both a paid and a paid version of each of my application.
Thank you for taking the time to reviewing for this information. And one of the cornerstones of STOA Enterprises is the development of touch screen mobile apps, and enjoys knowledge on the subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment